Are you missing a tooth and planning to replace it? But you are wondering which one should be the best to replace your missing tooth? Then if it’s the case then this information is for you.
What is implant? For those who are asking, what is a Dental Implant?
- Dental implant is one way of replacing missing teeth. Wherein the fixture (known as the screw) is embedded into your bone and after a while or a month or two an Implant Crown is attached to the fixture. There are so many ways to replace missing teeth such as denture, bridge and implant but why should you choose dental implant instead.
There are so many reasons why we choose implant;
- With a good care dental implant can last so many years. The longevity depends on how well you look after your implant. Regular oral hygiene maintenance appointment will have the biggest impact on your implant.
- Easy to clean
- A single dental implant is easy to clean than bridge because you are able to floss between the implant and the natural teeth.
- Natural look
- Dental implant can give you teeth are natural look because the color of the crown will be the same like your own teeth. With dental implant you have more confidence to talk and smile with other people.
- Improve ability to chew
- Dental implant not only improves your smile but also can help improve your ability to chew and eat because over time they will help preserve the jaw bone and significantly reduce bone absorption. Replacing missing teeth with implants allow you to chew your food better and speak more clearly.
- Dental implants are a permanent alternative for the treatment such as denture. You will no longer have to keep your dentures in box or glass with water, worry about losing them or someone noticing you wear dentures since they look and feel just like natural teeth.
- The procedures and material use to place dental implant are safe and not harmful to your health. This is because many research and studies have proven dental implant to work very well in our jawbone. Thus the success rate for dental implant can go high as 98%.
If you plan to have dental implant or want to know more about dental implant you can always contact us at in Smileway Dental Clinic USJ. Here we provide dental implant treatment in a comfortable way because we create that s matter.